Bible Study on Hebrews
Angela is graduate of the University of North Carolina and Dallas Theological Seminary. She has authored 15 books, among them “52 Things Kids Need From A Mom” and “Brave: Honest Questions Women Ask”.
Women’s Ministry also plans other events for women to get together. Please call the church office at 541-891-0826 to ask about future events.
Women’s Ministry at New Hope Church has opportunities to fellowship, learn and grow with other women just like you.
Ideas for building fellowship and sharing God’s love:
- Invite a friend, co-worker, family member or neighbor to come with you to one of the above events.
- Make a big pot of chili, bake cornbread and invite a family to join you; play games after dinner.
- Invite someone to go with you to a movie, concert or play and then share dessert afterwards to talk.
- Bake cookies or muffins to share with co-workers or neighbors as an ice-breaker to get to visit with them.
- Send a “thinking of you” or “get well” card to someone that you haven’t seen at church in awhile.
- Call someone who is homebound or recuperating from an illness and offer to visit, run errands, clean, mow/rake the lawn, give a ride to the doctor or take them a meal.
- Go out for coffee or tea with a someone just to visit and get to know them better. Ask them what they believe about Jesus Christ.
To find out details of events or to sign-up, please call the church office at 541- 679-4317. If you have ideas for future Women’s Ministry events, please leave a message at the church office and ask to have Marilyn give you a call.