Women’s Ministry at New Hope Church has opportunities to fellowship, learn and grow with other women just like you.
Ideas for building fellowship and sharing God’s love:
- Invite a friend, co-worker, family member or neighbor to come with you to one of the above events.
- Make a big pot of chili, bake cornbread and invite a family to join you; play games after dinner.
- Invite someone to go with you to a movie, concert or play and then share dessert afterwards to talk.
- Bake cookies or muffins to share with co-workers or neighbors as an ice-breaker to get to visit with them.
- Send a “thinking of you” or “get well” card to someone that you haven’t seen at church in awhile.
- Call someone who is homebound or recuperating from an illness and offer to visit, run errands, clean, mow/rake the lawn, give a ride to the doctor or take them a meal.
- Go out for coffee or tea with a someone just to visit and get to know them better. Ask them what they believe about Jesus Christ.
To find out details of events or to sign-up, please call the church office at 541- 679-4317. If you have ideas for future Women’s Ministry events, please leave a message at the church office and ask to have Marilyn give you a call.